Sunday, February 1, 2009

new semester, new year, new slate

Ok, so I have successfully made it through another semester. I had to make a 3.0 to get off of probation and continue on with this program. It was very likely that I would have wasted 8 months of my life, but I, by the grace of God, made it! I have already calculated what my GPA for next semester will be according to different possible grades...as you can see, I really pay attention in class. 

These past few semesters, I have struggled early in the semester. It always seems like I start out in a hole and have to dig my way out throughout. This causes stress! I can honestly say there were specific moments in the past two semesters that I had to surrender myself and my grades to the Lord. The problem is that I haven't done this at the beginning of the semester. This year, I have surrendered all of my cares upon the Lord and plan to have a semester filled with less stress. 

I know this is a simple and sensual but it's profound to me. I encourage you to do the same with this new year!

1 Comments:

Blogger austin said...

i'm glad bryan. i've had a similar experience to start this semester. i'm praying for you for sure... and i'm glad to read your posts again.

nothing can separate us from the love of christ by the way. nothing.

February 3, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home